Powered by Blogger.

Games

About Us

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Author:

                        I'm Tahir naqash author of TNN Media Network. I'm Professional Blogger and Web Designer. I'm also Chairman of The Youth Awareness Program. 

About TNN Media:

                                                    TNN Media is a network of Blogs and i created TNN Media Network 4 Years ago. I started my first blog on Mobile and i created my first blog on mywapblog.com and named it Tahir naqash browser and after two years i changed it name as TNN Media Pk. After that i created of list of blogs for different countries as TNN Media USA, TNN Media India, TNN Media Ukraine, TNN Media Pk, TNN Media China using my mobile Phone.After that i moved Blogger from Mywapblog.com and i created my first blog on blogger and named it TNN Media. Now i have more then 10
Blogs on blogger and a network of bloggers.

About The Youth Awareness Program:

                                                  It is a non-profit organization we work to educate youth about technological changes in world for this purpose we use social media.

Follow Me On twitter: @sirnaqash
Join Me On Facebook: Tahir naqash official
Email Me at: Mr.tahirnaqash@gmail.com
Join Youth Awareness Program on facebook: The Youth Awareness Program

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Sidebar One