Powered by Blogger.

Games

Pakistani photographer risked life to capture angry Lion

Thursday 16 April 2015

Rare are the people who take greater risks in life to achieve what they want and Atif Saeed, a Lahore-based Photographer is truly one of them.
Though this picture had been posted by the photographer to his Facebook account back in November, 2013, but recently it gained the attention of the national and international media and has gone viral on social media as well.
photographer
Atif went to Safari Park Lahore and as he spotted the lion, it came into his mind to get closer to capture a natural photo.
“I was thinking — I must show the character and status of lion and this was the only way I could think of to achieve this,” Atif said while talking to international media.
Therefore, he sat on the ground near his car with the door left opened and threw a stone towards the lion.
The lion in a moment got charged and leaped towards Atif, before he just barely managed to reach his car with the camera and escaped, luckily.
While being asked regarding if he is up to repeat such incident ever again, Atif replied by saying,
“I was laughing at that time, but now when I think back about the incident I don’t think I would be able to do it again. It was a pretty close encounter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Sidebar One