Powered by Blogger.

Games

Boxer Amir Khan wife launches her YouTube channel for beauty tips

Friday 30 January 2015

Source:Moremag.pk

British born Pakistani Boxer Amir Khan’s gorgeous wife Faryal Makhdoom has just announced on her Facebook page that she is going to open her official YouTube channel in which you’ll find her giving special beauty tips to all the fashion loving ladies out there.Amir Khan
She said that other than providing beauty tips and make up related stuff, she would give fans a glimpse of her relationship and rollercoaster lifestyle through her new online video channel.
The very first 58 second video clip sees Faryal introduces herself to viewers and show her naughty side by jumping out to ‘boo’ her unsuspecting husband at their home.
The fashion and beauty fan, who studied political science and journalism, says, “Obviously, from my accent, you can tell I’m a New Yorker but currently I live in the UK”.Amir KhanAmir Khan
“I will be sharing my everyday lifestyle and my relationship with my husband, my daughter and, of course, make-up and beauty.
“I’m so excited to be sharing this all with you so enjoy the rollercoaster – from travelling with my world-famous husband to my every day make-up tutorials. I hope you all stay tuned and enjoy the ride with me.”
Faryal married Amir in January 2012 after the pair met in her native New York. They both are active on social media and keep updating their posts.Amir KhanAmir Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Sidebar One